7. To make a claim, Participants must complete the online registration form available at WWW.STANLEYTOOLS.CO.UK, and complete the online claim form for this Promotion (including name, address including postcode, email address, contact telephone number and Qualifying Product details) and upload a clearly legible copy (JPG, JPEG, PNG, and PDF are all acceptable) of their purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase (which must include both the date of purchase and model number(s) of the Qualifying Product(s) purchased (“Claim”).
8. Promoter will check the validity of Claims on a first come first served basis, until the earlier of: a) reaching 5,000 Valid Claims; and b) the Claim Deadline. A valid claim is one which complies with these terms and conditions (“Valid Claim”).
9. Following Participant’s submission of their Claim on or before the Claim Deadline, Promoter will email Participants to confirm the next steps of the claim process, including whether Participant has a Valid Claim and/or is eligible to receive the Redemption Product (“Confirmation Email”). Promoter will not process any Claim received after the Claim Deadline nor contact the Participant in respect of such Claims.
10. Those Participants the Promoter confirms as eligible to receive the Redemption Product, should allow 35 days from the date their Claim was submitted, to receive the Redemption Product. Where the Promoter is unable to meet this deadline Participants will be informed of the timeframe within which the Redemption Product is expected to be received (“Revised Date”); if the Redemption Product has not been received by the later of the Revised Date and 35 days from the date of the Confirmation Email, Participants are invited to contact the Promoter within 5 days of such date, by email at Stanley.email@example.com. Regrettably claims pursued after this time will not be accepted.
11. Participants who are unable to upload the supporting documentation with their Claim should email the Promoter at Stanley.firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the Claim Deadline.
12. Qualifying Purchases purchased outside of the Qualifying Period will be deemed invalid.
13. Claims received after the Claim Deadline will be deemed invalid.
14. Participants must keep the Qualifying Product for a period of at least 28 days from the date of purchase. If the Qualifying Product is returned within this period, the Promoter will be entitled to claim back the redemption Product.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Redemption Product with another product of similar value in the event the Redemption Product is not available. The Redemption Product is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other products.
16. Only one Claim per Qualifying Purchase, per Participant, per household is permitted. ONLY the first Valid Claim in respect of a household will be eligible under this Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Claims to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid, or repetitive claims including, without limitation, to require the Participant to prove that it did not return the Qualifying Product purchased within the period of 30 days from the date of delivery.
18. Claims for returned Qualifying Products, Claims or entries in bad faith or fraudulent Claims or entries will be invalidated.
19. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents or delays the Participant from or otherwise obstructs the Participant to submit a Claim under the Promotion. Claims made by fax, telephone, or email, will not be accepted. Illegible incomplete or altered claim forms will be deemed void, as will claim forms not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter will have no liability for any delay in informing Participants that they are eligible to receive the Redemption Product and/or the delivery of the Redemption Product.
22. All taxes incurred as a result of the Redemption Product offered in this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the applicable Participant.
23. These terms and conditions are final and non-negotiable.
24. Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence and so far, as is permitted by law the Promoter and its affiliated companies and agents accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by Participants as a result of making a claim under the Promotion, accepting the Redemption Product or from any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion.
26. This Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and both Participants and Promoter irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
27. Promoter: Stanley Black and Decker UK Limited of 270, Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX, England, United Kingdom.